Deposits and any money placed on a kitten is non-refundable. Deposits are transferable litter to litter until you find your perfect match!
- WasatchRagdolls reserves the right to hold back any kitten of breeding/show quality for our cattery.
- Breeder deposits get first pick on any litter born.
- Kittens will be chosen in the order deposits were received. Once you have applied your deposit to a kitten of your choice it cannot be applied to a future kitten.
- WasatchRagdolls reserves the right to evaluate kittens as long as needed. Kittens will not be offered for reservation until they have completed our evaluation.
- Half of the remaining amount is due when picking your kitten, and the other half is due before the kitten goes in for their spay/neuter. These payments are non-refundable, as well as the deposit.
Updated pictures will be posted here weekly for their new owners!
Available: Kitten is available for Deposit! Please contact us for details if you’re interested!
Under Evaluation: Kitten is currently under evaluation as breeding/show potential. This kitten is not available, but may become available in the future. Kittens are usually under evaluation until 8-16 weeks old. After evaluation, those on our wait list get first choice on kittens before they listed as Available.
On Hold: Kitten is on hold for those our waitlist, but could become available if deposit holders decides to wait for next litters.
Reserved: The kitten has a deposit placed on them, and is reserved!
“Ride or Die”
DOB: 12/5/22 (CH Rosemary x RW QGC Hero)
Bonnie- Under Evaluation
Clyde- Contact for Details (PET)
Our Upcoming Litters of Kittens Will Be Chosen From the Wait List below in the Order Deposits Have Been Received. Please Check Our 2023 Breeding Plans for Information on Our Next Litters.
- Ashley and Ben- Blue Bicolor Female
- Sid- Seal Mitted/Colorpoint Male
- Jill- Seal Mitted/Colorpoint Male
- Christine- Blue Lynx Mitted Male
Our goal is to fill wait list positions within 6 months of receiving deposit (usually 4-8 months). Our Queens generally have 4-6 kittens in each litter. Sometimes we will get huge litters of 8, or small litters of 2-3. Just for reference, plan on each litter to have 4 kittens so you can plan which litter you could possibly get a kitten from and how long you will have to wait. The best way to get a kitten from us is to join our waitlist with any color, pattern, or gender preferences you have. Feel free to text with any questions, or to ask me how long the wait time will be (approximately). Please remember to be patient, unfortunately I can’t run Mother Nature. 🙂