- Picking of kittens will go in the order deposits have been received.
- WasatchRagdolls reserves the right to hold back any kitten for evaluation for as long as needed to decided if kitten will be a good fit for our breeding program.
- Kitten Pick will generally happen between 2-6 Weeks of age. This can be earlier or later depending on evaluations needed.
- There will be an opportunity to visit your kitten around 7 weeks of age. This is your chance to get to know the kittens personality and decide if this is the right kitten for you. You must decide by 8 Weeks of age (1/2 amount due at 8 Weeks) if you want the kitten you’ve chosen.
- If you decide the kitten isn’t what you’re looking for, your deposit will then be transferred to the next litter. The deposit is only transferable if you let me know before 8 Weeks of age that you will not be getting the kitten you chose. If you wait until after 8 Weeks, the deposit is forfeited.
- At this point in our program, we are more focused on evaluating and holding back our own females. Because of this, please be aware that picking a kitten might come later if you are wanting a female as we will be evaluating them longer.
- $500 Deposit to get on our Wait List. (Deposit does go toward full price of kitten)
- Total price of pet quality kittens will be decided at 6 Weeks of age. 1/2 of this amount is due at 8 weeks, with the remaining 1/2 due at 10 Weeks.
- These payments and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.